- From Interstate 59/20, take Exit #73 (Hwy. 82/McFarland Blvd. Exit). As you exit, bear to the right and follow McFarland Blvd. West (toward Columbus, MS) for approximately 3 miles.
- Take the Jack Warner Parkway exit and follow the signs to Tuscaloosa/Downtown (the exit will curve sharply to the right.) The Black Warrior River will be on your right. Follow Jack Warner Parkway west toward downtown Tuscaloosa for 0.7 miles.
- At the second traffic light, turn left on to Hackberry Lane.
- At the first traffic light (at the intersection of Hackberry and McCorvey Drive), turn right on to McCorvey Drive. Follow McCorvey Drive for one block.
- At the stop sign, turn left on to Campus Drive. Turn left at the intersection of Campus Drive and 7th Ave. The large parking lot on the left is the North Ferguson Parking Lot.